Linux Mint w/ Wine Error Out on Start

Hello! Having trouble getting the program to start in Wine. I'm running Linux Mint. Any help would be appreciated.

Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x00000000 in 64-bit code (0x00000001802961d5).
********************CUT Stuff******************************

***********CUT STUFF**********************
System information:
    Wine build: wine-1.6.2
    Platform: x86_64
    Host system: Linux
    Host version: 4.15.0-38-generic

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 772
    Hi there, the 32 bit version should work better in Wine, so if this is with the 64 bit version I suggest you try that instead. It's available from your download page on this site, but not from the page on Humble Bundle.
  • Thanks Daniel. My copy is the Humble Bundle version. Is there a link to the DL for the 32-bit? I've looked around and can't seem to find a "download" link on the main page. All I have is my email...
  • Never mind, I found the link in my email. Cheers!
  • DanikDanik Posts: 772
    Good to hear that. You can also get there through a link that should be at the top of your Humble page, it will take you to your page on pyxeledit.com.
  • Hi there. I also need the 32 bit version to install on Linux with Wine, but my email is gone, and all I have is the Humble Bundle download, which is 64 bit. Contrary to what you said, Danik, the only link in the Humble page takes you to the Pyxel Edit home page. How can I get the 32 bit installer?