Surface Pro 4 Stylus

The surface pro 4 has a stylus with a built in eraser on its back side. Currently it counts both the drawing and erasing sides of the stylus as the same input/button (they both draw in this case). Is there a way on my end to configure it so that I can use the eraser as an eraser? If not, is there any hope of having the feature added in after the next update?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• GrofitGrofit Posts: 10
    I am getting a suface pro with pen shortly and I would love to be able to make use of it within pyxel edit, has this been added or is it still outstanding?
  • WegPastWegPast Posts: 59
    I too have a Surface Pro 4. I wanted to use PyxelEdit with the stylus. And yes the eraser doesn't count as one. I wish at least the button on the side of the stylus could be use as the right click, like for picking color...

So for now I'll have to use a mouse, as before. Shame... Hope @Danik will have time to add some active stylus features. ( @Danik , I can test them if you need :smile: )
  • tjiani111tjiani111 Posts: 3
    Yes please!
  • byrdbyrd Posts: 1
    This functionality is still wanted!

I recently bought Pyxel Edit for my Surface Pro 7. I assumed the program would work with my stylus functionality when I bought it. Sadly it does not. Any idea if it is possible to get the stylus buttons to work with your program? Especially side button for erase would be amazing.

Thanks!

-Byrd