Hey everyone! There is now a small new release available that fixes some common issues. Bigger new features have to wait a bit longer, but it was such a long time since the last release that I want to get this out now.
- Made Ctrl/Cmd+Delete fill selection with foreground color and Alt+Delete fill with background color.
- Made Shift+arrow keys bump selection 10 px (number of pixels can be changed in the settings).
- Fixed crash when making frame edit viewport size < 1.
- Fixed tile indices checkbox not updating in View menu.
- Fixed crash on trying to open multiple system file browse dialogs at once.
- Fixed crash when pressing Ctrl+V when no open document.
- Better error handling when importing animated GIFs.
- Fixed bug in the BMP exporter that caused a red pixel in the bottom left of the exported image.
- Fixed crash on trying to import palette with no document open.
- Thicker indicator for current animation frame.
- Thinner divider for animation panel to save some screen space.
- Fixed crash when immediately placing a tile after changing the tile size of the document.
- Fixed undo for selection nudge.
- Improved memory performance when resizing panels.
- Added default hotkey for color replacer tool.
- Fixed COLOR_REPLACE_TOOL_ACTION not having any effect when used as a hotkey.
- More detailed error messages when running in release runtime.