Behold! version 0.4.4 has been released.
go to your license page and grab the latest version
- Made selections render in the frame edit panel.
- Fixed crash when dragging a file without extension into the window.
- Frame manager tool that allows copying, pasting frames and canvas tiles including content in all layers. Also allows inserting and removing frames in animations.
- Changed presentation of animation frame durations. Frame delay is now simply given in milliseconds, and the whole animation has a speed multiplier in its settings.
- Made animations frame markers more subtle, unless using one of the animation tools.
- Pen tool iso line constraint (1:1 and 2:1) when holding ctrl and shift.
- Optimized GIF exporting.
- Made shape tool 'exact ratio' setting disabled by default.
- Better error handling when saving document. Running out of memory should now be handled gracefully with an error message, and an option to dump the document data so that it can be restored.
- Added some save file validation (file existence, reasonable size & timestamp).
- Better error handling when creating a new document.
- Fixed tile dimensions calculation in Resize Canvas dialog.
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts not working after clicking layer visibility button.
- Fixed crash when closing program with multiple unsaved documents with changes in workspace.
- Fixed an issue with the has-changes state for documents.
- Fixed rare crash when drawing with the pen or eraser.
- Added hotkeys for selecting next/previous layer (page up/down).
- Added hotkeys for next/previous tile and palette swatch (shift/ctrl + page up/down).
- Made new document frames open maximized, unless the current open document frame is not maximized.
- Added open document tab bar.
- Changed select tool marquee behavior to make it possible to click to select/deselect single pixels.
- Fixed layers list sometimes disappearing after layer delete/merge + undo.
- Added menu item to open application storage folder in the OS.
- Fixed unchecked layers getting exported as "null" instead of nothing in json tile map export.