Detach tile and clear it in one operation? And is it possible to change background color

hmortensehmortense Posts: 9
edited January 2014 in General
Hi all,

Is it possible to detach a tile (Ctrl+right clicking) and clear it at the same time.
Right now I detach a tile and then use the selection tool to delete the drawing.

Is it possible to change background (transparent) color of a canvas?

Thanks,

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 776
    To clear a tile in the canvas (both mapping and contents) you can use the clear tile button in the tileset. There's no way to do it with the tile tool, except for right clicking to pick a clear tile in the canvas and placing that.

Nope, there's no way to change the background color yet. You can make a new background layer though, and fill it with a color (holding Shift to fill in all tiles).
  • Thanks, I didn't know that I was able to pick an empty tile in the canvas. I'll try it later :)

I'm doing the extra layer to make background color. Couldn't find information if it was possible to change the background, But nice to hear you say "not yet" ;)

Keep up the great work.

BTW is it possible to donate money for the project?
    You're welcome. :)
    It's not possible to donate directly, but if you'd like to you can buy an additional license.
  • hmortensehmortense Posts: 9
    edited January 2014
    Ok, done :D Hope you get a lot of support...

Now onward towards better looking games :)
    Much appreciated :)
    Good luck!