Snap to center/ X & Y position based on center point of layer.

I've looked through the forums, not sure if this has been in the works, would love to have a snap to center feature or at least the position of my sprite instead of having it to center everytime. I'd bump the realtime mirroring feature too. Great functionality so far.

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 618
    edited October 2016
    I don't recall having heard of such a request before, but it would certainly be a nice addition when you want to position your next frame.

As a workaround for now though, you can copy your existing tile using the tile placer tool, place it in the next tile and then modify that.
  • Xp1c3rXp1c3r Posts: 3
    Kinda confused, hit me up again?
  • CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 618
    What exactly are you confused about? Say for example you have your sprite in tile 1, which you have positioned manually already, the next thing would be to click on the 'tile-placer tool', read it's instructions by hovering your mouse on it tool, use the key combination for picking up a tile from the canvas and click on tile 1. Now you can place that sprite to any other tile you want, and because you previously centred it, this copy too will be centred.
  • Mantis_MonkMantis_Monk Posts: 8
    edited May 2018
    How are you guys centering your sprites?  How do I grab the entire sprite and move it around?  Thanks...