Multi-Layer Selection

Having the ability to select multiple layers and move them would be helpful. Even better if you could make a selection and then move everything from those selected layers within the selection. 

Comments

• yes!
  • ElsieElsie Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Yes PLEASE! I would love the ability to copy and paste the contents of entire frames across all layers to the computer's clipboard, so I can utilize my creations in other programs for assistance, too. Being able to copy across layers and paste them as a flat layer into another program would help immensely with work.
  • PixelcatPixelcat Posts: 2
    I would love this as well! Being able to select layers and copy/paste to a new frame would be a wonderful timesaver and would really increase my animation workflow. Right now I have my character separated into body parts on layers for animation. As I make a new frame, I have to copy each layer over from the previous frame. That is currently 6 copy/paste operations and can be a bit tedious. 

Thanks in advance! 
  • DanikDanik Posts: 777
    The frame manager tool allows you to copy and paste entire frames including content in all layers, but to copy a frame to the clipboard you would need to select the frame with the selection tool and use Copy merged. 

Regarding multi layer select, copy and paste that would be very nice indeed.
  • PixelcatPixelcat Posts: 2
    Thanks for replying. Looking forward to more :-)