Pyxel edit on Steam Greenlight

KarryleKarryle Posts: 2
edited December 2013 in General
I think it would be great to be able to vote for pyxeledit on Steam (greenlight). 
You could have more visibility and it would be easier for us to have the software up to date.

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 776
    That would be nice. Unfortunately I'm too busy to manage such a campaign at the moment, but maybe in the future.
  • I don't understand the desire to have productivity programs on steam... the benefits are so negligible. 

Not sure why I'm making this comment.  I just don't like the trend to move everything towards a single closed platform I guess.  Feel free to ignore me. 
  • DanikDanik Posts: 776
    Like Karryle said I think it would give more visibility and make it easier for the users to update.
    It could still be available from the website as well though, so you wouldn't need to buy it on Steam.
  • I'd also love to have it on Steam, for my own convenience.  But I do wonder whether it's worth the entry fee for Greenlight for apps, and the time it takes to manage the process there, especially comments.
  • Like Karryle said I think it would give more visibility and make it easier for the users to update.
    It could still be available from the website as well though, so you wouldn't need to buy it on Steam.
    If this program will appear in Steam, then I do not need to buy it on Steam again? 
    I'd really like to Pyxel Edit appeared in Steam, but to pay twice, I will not.