Would love to buy the product, but I don't have Paypal! Only a prepaid creditcard.

AuxiliumAuxilium Posts: 9
edited November 2013 in Questions
Well, the titles perfectly describes the situation I am in now. Would like to buy this product for the suggested price plus a little bit extra.

Is there any way for me to use my prepaid credit card to pay for this great looking software?

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Auxilium

Comments

• SimonSimon Posts: 58
    I'm not sure, but can't you chose CC as payment when using paypal even if you do not have an account?
  • I'm not sure, but can't you chose CC as payment when using paypal even if you do not have an account?
    I think it is possible, but I hate Paypal, lost several hundreds of dollars because for no good reason they froze my account. Every time I try to create a new account to attach a new (prepaid) card to it, or even my original bank account, it gets frozen within the same day. That is why I avoid it like the plague. ^^
  • DanikDanik Posts: 764
    I have had a number of requests for other payment options, and have looked into it but haven't yet found a payment provider that is as simple to implement and easy to use.
    Google Wallet might be an option, or maybe Bitcoin (Coinbase)?
  • I've checked Google Wallet, but it is not available in my country. =(

Would it be possible to have some direct credit-card payment option? That way, everyone, including those without a normal credit card (or PayPal) can pay for this software.
  • Yaih! I've solved it by attaching the prepaid credit card to a new made PayPal account. Hopefully everything is sorted out now!
  • RenéRené Posts: 1
    @Danik ;
    regarding other payment options, how about Amazon Payments?