Re-installation Question; Cannot Find Email

Greetings Pyxel,  I recently reformatted my PC and was going around re-installing software then I remembered: "Oh right Pyxel Edit.",  figured I would have something related in my email but it seems I may have deleted it if it was there, so I checked the site and the only option I seem to get is to buy a whole new copy of the software.  Is there a download button anywhere around here or was I just suppose to really, really remember to save that email.  (I probably was going to save it but got bombarded with spam the other day and forgot I had anything actually important in my inbox as I wiped it all)

Cannot remember the exact date/time I bought the software from memory, but I believe it was March 29th, between 5:20PM:5:54PM if going by the dates on the files in my windows.old downloads directory.  If when buying the software I registered with a certain email(I imagine so considering I needed to copy/paste an activation code it seems) it would be the exact same one used on this forum account if you need to look that up.  Cannot remember the payment card, just know it was either via visa or paypal,  probably visa, as my paypal has been pretty empty as of late.

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 870
    edited June 2016
    Hi Teirdalin,
    Please see this thread for instructions on how to get your license mail sent again: 
    If you are still having problems please send me a mail at support@pyxeledit.com and I'll look up the license for you.
  • TeirdalinTeirdalin Posts: 8
    edited June 2016
    Hi Teirdalin,
    Please see this thread for instructions on how to get your license mail sent again: 
    If you are still having problems please send me a mail at support@pyxeledit.com and I'll look up the license for you.
    Got it!  Thanks Danik. ^_^  Seems I never "claimed" the page, so I was having trouble finding it when searching normally; but the resending of all keys got it.   Can't wait to see what new features and fixes it has.