Timeline feature and better control of frames?

So, I just wanted to ask how possible it is to get this. I bought this software a little while ago and it's definitely my favourite pixel editting software so far. I like it more than more popular ones like Graphics Gale and aeSprite!

The thing is that I'm an animator and this program lacks some basic stuff I'd expect which is fair cause this is a beta after all!

I can't just add a frame inbetween others as far as I know. I also can't extend the exposure of a frame easily. If there's a way to grab and push tiles around though, that would be great. I would really appreciate a timeline module. that allows me to do so all of that rather easily. If you don't know what I mean, check out Adobe Flash or Toonboom's programs like Animate and Harmony.

Also, will there be shortcut binding/rebinding in the future or support for tablets? Programs that don't expect me to be drawing with a Cintiq or Intuos etc. make it difficult to make small strokes because it has a small window of movement that it will ignore, expecting it to be a press and hold.

Hopefully, that wasn't all too much, thanks!