Is there only a square color replace brush?

Whenever I select the circle brush it doesn't change. It only happens on the color replacer tool, and I just wondered if this is a known thing/can be fixed by me, or is it just not implemented yet. 

Thanks if anyone knows :) I'm having a great time with PE so it's no big deal.
Robb

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    Hi urban_elf

Well that sounds weird, they should both work, and not only for the color replacer. What OS are you on and which version of PyxelEdit are you using?
  • urban_elfurban_elf Posts: 4
    Hey, 

I'm on Windows 7 professional 64-bit and PE version is 0.3.108.

Just to clarify, I can use the circle on all tools except the color replacer, which is only a square even if the circle is selected. I think my first post might have been worded badly.

Thanks,
    Robb
  • CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    Arhh i see.. I misunderstood you. You are correct then, the color replacer only seems to have the square brush functioning. 
    I've checked it out in the pre-released beta too, and it's still a problem there, so i'm not sure @Danik knows about it.

It's a bug nevertheless, so you are more than welcome to make a new thread in the bug section :)
  • urban_elfurban_elf Posts: 4
    Yes sorry I didn't explain very well. Thank you for your help and looking into it for me, it's a relief that it's not just me with the problem.

I will put up a quick bug thread. Thanks again :)
    Robb