Remove red border in preview. Possible?

Hi
I'd like to see an actual size preview window, but the current preview window has a red border, showing my main window zoom area.
Is there a way to toggle this red preview box on/off ?

=oD

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    The preview window, shows its current scale right beside the window title: 0.333x 0.500x, 1x, 2x etc... If you zoom in or out so its 1x, then that is the actual preview size. The border changes depending on how much you have zoomed in the canvas. You can't hide/remove the red border, but you can zoom out on the canvas, making the red border get out of sight, and then use the preview window to zoom in at 1x.

I hope that made sense :)
  • lollyploplollyplop Posts: 2
    The preview window, shows its current scale right beside the window title: 0.333x 0.500x, 1x, 2x etc... If you zoom in or out so its 1x, then that is the actual preview size. The border changes depending on how much you have zoomed in the canvas. You can't hide/remove the red border, but you can zoom out on the canvas, making the red border get out of sight, and then use the preview window to zoom in at 1x.

I hope that made sense :)
    Thanks for your help.
    I've just been playing around. I can use the playback window to preview at actual size, without a red border around the area Im working on. I'll use that instead of the preview.