Cursor size/look

hmortensehmortense Posts: 9
edited May 2015 in Questions
Hi,
Are there any way to change the size of the cursor? I have recently bought a new laptop with a UHD screen and everything but the cursor scales very nicely :)
Hope I can replace the cursor image, or at least scale it to be a minimum of 4x as bit as current.

Thanks for an awesome product :)

- Henning

Comments

• hmortensehmortense Posts: 9
    Just made a screen shot to show how small the cursor is..
  • CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    edited May 2015
    Hi

Your screenshot is not showing up, anyway.. interesting question, I took at look at the config but it does not seem like you can scale the cursor in the program alone. I just tried on mac, if you increase the size of your curser in general, then the cursor in PyxelEdit should scale aswell. I recall that windows too also has a mouse size property in the control panel, try to change that and see it is works.

I hope it helps :)
    Thanks for responding CandyFace,

I added the screenshot to the original post, hope it's there (I see it..)

I couldn't find a config file anywhere.. But from what your saying it doesn't sound promising.. :/
  • CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    Yeah the image is showing now, so I understood you correctly. I edited my earlier post, try to do what it says, then the cursor should scale ;)
    When hovering over menu items I get the large windows cursor (Set to the largest possible), but as soon I enter the drawing area, it returns to the very small pixel pointer.. :/

Thanks for the input.. :)