Tablet's pen sensitivity

StalsStals Posts: 1
So I have a drawing tablet and a pen that understands pressure. I can set its sensitivity in its settings and it has effect on the Pixelmator for example, but in PyxelEdit it starts drawing even when the pen is not touching the tablet yet, are there some settings that can be edited to fix this? I would really like to use my current tablet with PyxelEdit.

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    edited May 2015
    Hi Stals

Hmm that sounds weird... What tablet brand are you using, and can you do anything to make it stop drawing automatically?

PyxelEdit has no pressure sensitivity implemented, and no settings for tablets specifically as far as i know. To me it really sounds like a driver issue or something related to the tablet you're using, but of course i might be wrong and it could be a bug in PyxelEdit.

A few things that you might want to try:

• Run PyxelEdit in administrator (if you you windows)
    • Unplug the tablet, open PyxelEdit and plug-in the tablet again.
    • remove the PyxelEdit folder at the following path below:

Windows: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\PyxelEdit or similar.
    You can enter %appdata% as the path in windows explorer to find the Roaming folder quickly. 
    Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/PyxelEdit or similar.

------------------------------
    I have used various brands of tablets, so such problems are quite known to be, though I haven't had stated problem yet.
    I might be able to come up with other potential solutions, but i need to know which tablet you are using :)

I hope it helps :)