Mac feature

On Mac, can scroll be pan and pinch be zoom? Also, on the windows, can pixely versions of the Mac stoplight buttons be used instead of the Windows-like ones used currently?
Also a button to open the default color picker would be great but not as necessary. 

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 623
    No not exactly pan and pinch, but you are able to zoom by scrolling up and down on the trackpad. No I do not think that it possible, that is a modification you have to apply to the windows itself.
    I am not sure what you mean with "default color picker", you can pick a color from the canvas by holding down "alt" and select a color. You can also open the color window by pressing c on the keyboard.

I hope it helps ;)
  • Alex_x6Alex_x6 Posts: 6
    Default color picker as in OS X's color picker
    edited April 2015
    Ohh you mean this right?
    Is there anything in particular that you like more about that^ than the current color picker, or something you feel missing? 
    Depending on your answer it might reflect on Danik's decision.

• Alex_x6Alex_x6 Posts: 6
    I have some colors saved in there, and I use them occasionally. It also has a HSL sliders option, which I prefer to HSV, which Pyxel uses (that would also be a great addition). The pan was my main request, especially now, since I have been using Pyxel mostly instead of with other programs.
    edited May 2015
    PyxelEdit uses the HSL color space, i mentioned this in another thread too. You can see the difference between the two below. About the colors you use, why not just import them into PyxelEdit, they should be saved there too.

The OS X specific magic pad pinch and pan feature might come in a future release, I too would like such features implemented. It all depends whether Danik is willing to put time into OS specific features and it is worth doing,