Adding extra tiles/frames

Hi there!

First off, I would like to say how much I am enjoying using your software. It is making animation so much easier than photoshop.

I have run into a problem, though. I don't seem to be able to add extra frames or tiles to my active view. I can add extra frames using the animation settings button but if I change the tileset width it does not change the number of tiles in my view. So I cannot reuse tiles to extend my animation. 

As you can see above, I have duplicated frames in my animation. there are only 8 frames visible in my view but I have added an extra 8 frames using the animation settings button.

Am I missing somehting obvious? The Change Tileset Width option seems to do nothing for me.

Comments

• This is becomming very frustrating, all I require is to be able to view the extra frames I have added.
  • CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    edited March 2015
    Hmm i might have misunderstood your question... i'll try anyway. 
    if you look at the document tab, you should have "Resize Canvas" where you can change the tiles width. I assume that, that is what you wanted?

• That's exactly what I wanted, I just assumed it would be under a different menu option. Thanks ever so much!