Licencing Question

tinygmstinygms Posts: 7
edited July 2014 in Questions
Alright, I'm quite new when it comes to licenses (mainly because all my licenses are kept through steam, such as GameMaker: Studio)

I'm a type of person who does maintenance once a month, and quite frankly, I reformat my hard drive (whatever is junk is gone while whatever I want I just re-obtain)

Now, if I were to buy this product and I wipe my computer, can I still use the program with my same license? [I guess I'm asking if it's a one-time use license] Also, if I can use it after I wipe my computer, is there a maximum amount of times I can reinsert my license before I lose it.

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 764
    Sure, there is no limit to the number of times you can activate the license on your computer.
  • tinygmstinygms Posts: 7
    I am very happy to see that :)

I've always been afraid to do licensing away from steam since I don't have to worry about losing it through my monthly maintenance.
  • hAsKihAsKi Posts: 4
    Hey I just bought Pyxel Edit and look forward to using it later today. I didn't want to post a new thread so will ask here:

Can the license be used on multiple PC's? So can I have Pyxel Edit running on my development PC and laptop using the same licence?

Apologies if this was under the Ts and Cs when purchasing - should've read closer, haha.

Thanks!
  • DanikDanik Posts: 764
    Hi hAsKi,
    Yes, you may use it on multiple PCs owned by you, no problem.
  • hAsKihAsKi Posts: 4
    Awesome, thanks for the reply Danik!