I want connect with some body

Hi, I need help. I don't have any clue what happened, but I've been using PE and now whenever I try to open it nothing much at all happens. It appears like a window is trying to open, but then quickly disappears, and the item in the taskbar when highlighted, doesn't show anything open at all (it just basically lists the name where the window thumbnail should be).

I am on Windows 10. My computer is perfectly fine, no mem issues, etc. It was top of the line a handful of yrs back and runs everything else fine. The only thing that happened is I installed a couple of Steam games, Virginia and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux. I don't see how that would have affected anything, but... Idk for sure, just saying.

I have restarted, uninstalled, reinstalled, etc. multiple times, tried different compatibility modes, ran as administrator, etc. but I'm at the end of my troubleshooting capabilities. 

I have a TON of work I need to retrieve and continue. Not panicking yet, but definitely concerned. I appreciate any and all help. Please help lol. Thank you all in advance.

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 777
    Hi Celena,
    Please try the following:

Pyxel Edit won't start, or just shows a gray screen. What should I do?
    Try the following:

Delete the application storage directory to fully reset the application in case some settings got corrupted:

Windows: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\PyxelEdit or similar.
    You can enter %appdata% as the path in windows explorer to find the Roaming folder quickly.

Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/PyxelEdit or similar.