Layer Transparency lock and Layer grouping.

gumustdogumustdo Posts: 13
edited June 2014 in Feature requests
Hi! I've been soo happy using PyxelEdit more and more these day ;) And found that layer blending mode allowed me to make variety of technique I able to do with ProMotion's multi-shade. If PyxelEdit have a traditional layer transparency locking or better, able to create layer mask from selection it would be a awesome and allow artist to do even more trick and technique on the asset. So, please consider adding this feature please :D

And Layer list on current version has some bugs >> sometime when you have a number of layers that filled the list vertically, when you scroll the list up/down it will cause layers on the list disappear. And you have to nudge the list border around to make it come back.

Thanks! :D

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 850
    Glad to hear! :)
    Yeah, this would be a nice feature. I have considered adding transparency locking, layer masks would be a bit more difficult though but might be doable...
    Thanks for the bug report on the layers list, I will look into it!
  • gumustdogumustdo Posts: 13
    Glad to hear! :)
    Yeah, this would be a nice feature. I have considered adding transparency locking, layer masks would be a bit more difficult though but might be doable...
    Thanks for the bug report on the layers list, I will look into it!
    Regarding the transparency. I think It would be nice if there's an option for color-picker tool to pick a transparency color(swapping to eraser tool) from entire image's transparency or layers's transparency. 

• DanikDanik Posts: 850
    Yes, that's a good point.