Ran installation but nothing appears after hitting 'finish'

I purchased the program and downloaded the installer on the page that was emailed to me after the purchase. Ran the installer but after hitting the finish button in the window that says "the program should run after hitting 'finish'." nothing happens. I'm not sure if a program is supposed to be installed in my list of programs. Air is updated. Ran installer as admin.  Restarted computer. The portable version works fine but my purpose was to test out the animation aspect but the portable version doesn't let me start a new file as 'animation'. Please let me know my options or what else I should try. Thank you.

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 764
    edited November 19
    Since you used the installer I assume you are on Windows. Do you remember the path where you installed it (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\PyxelEdit)? You should be able to just run it from there. It should also add an item in your list of installed programs in the start menu. If you click the start menu and start typing Pyxel it should show up. Which Windows version are you running?
  • glaktimglaktim Posts: 2
    Windows 7. I don't think it asked me what path to install it when the installer started. Unless "...(x86)\PyxelEdit" is the default?
  • DanikDanik Posts: 764
    Yep, that should be the default. Can you find PyxelEdit.exe there and run it? Installing Adobe Air in not needed by the way.