Can't install / adobe air error

Hi,

Mac user here, when I try to install Pyxel Edit, I got the "broken file" adobe air error.
I can't install older version of adobe air (it automaticaly update Adobe Air to the newest version)
I can't do anything.

HOLP ME PLEASE LORD, HOLP ME.

Comments

•  :'( 
  • DanikDanik Posts: 776
    I'm assuming this is for the unsupported free version since the new one doesn’t need Adobe Air installed. I remember there were such problems with Air installer version for some users but I don’t think we found a definitive solution. For some people it helped to run the file from a different folder. If you can though I suggest you get the new version, it’s a lot better.
  • LulampoLulampo Posts: 2
    Como posso ter a nova versão no MAC? na pagina de download diz que não está funcionando. No caso de eu ter uma KEY, como faço para instalar e ativar a key se não consigo instalar primeiramente?
  • DanikDanik Posts: 776
    @Lulampo You should be able to download it for Mac from either the Humble page or the license page on this site, is it not working for you?
  • jonsnow1221jonsnow1221 Posts: 1
    The issue with the adobe air is also happening with me and the thing is that it is also not letting me to print the pdf files attaches or saved in it. It is showing me Epson printer error code e-01 an I need it to be fixed.