New features suggestion
First of all, Pyxel Edit is already wonderful as it is, and I'm always a big fan, so these features I'm suggesting are all to be considered bonuses. That said, since it's stuff I'd love to see happening, here is a list.
- Keyboard shortcuts don't work when you change the focus. For example, if I select a layer, then move the mouse over a picture without doing anything, and press D to select the Pen, nothing will happen. Would be cool if shortcuts were always active
- I see that mirror drawing has already been suggested, and I would like to vote for that
- Shift + Drag to drag selected objects (or Offset them) while locking the direction to 45 degrees change (like in Illustrator or Photoshop)
- Save panel could still be improved
- The "draw straight lines" feature is super useful, but it would be cool if there was a way to "adapt" it based on the Pen size, for example by pressing Shift + Ctrl + Draw straight line. See the image attached for an explanation. I would personally love this, since at least with the way I make pixelart, this would be incredibly useful
P.S. here is a screenshot of the new Goscurry credits, just as an homage (bottom right). It's not yet released, since there's stuff I want to test more before doing that, but as soon as it's out I will post again