Keyboard Action List for Key Bindings (missing from readme?)

Hello, all. I just grabbed the software, and I'm excited to get to work, but I'm having some trouble with the key customization. I understand the process, however, the list of possible actions seems to be missing from the current readme.txt file. I'd like to make the software run as intuitively as I can (in my case, like Photoshop) but I don't know what the possible commands are without the list in the readme.txt file.
Currently, the contents of the readme file are:

Pyxel Edit checks this directory for settings files before the application storage directory, but cannot write to this directory.
Copy your settings files here if you want to set them as defaults for your portable version of Pyxel Edit.

(the config files are saved to the application storage directory on exit, usually located at C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\PyxelEdit on Windows and /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/PyxelEdit on Mac)

That's all there is, and there doesn't seem to be another file. In the local appdata folder, there is no readme file at all. Anyone have any ideas, or know where I can get access to the list of actions?

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 764
    Hi there, Does the PyxelEdit/Local Store folder exist? It should be created on the first run of the application. You should be able to find quickly it using the menu option Help>Open storage folder. The Readme.txt should then be in a subfolder called Settings, along with the keybindings.json file.
  • DavemonDavemon Posts: 4
    Yes, All json files are there, but the readme was not created.
  • DanikDanik Posts: 764
    I see. Not sure why that would happen. Here is a link to the file:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lemy0lcro6axnjp/SettingsReadme.txt
  • DavemonDavemon Posts: 4
    Thank you! That is precisely what I needed!