Error #2015

TheMugbearerTheMugbearer Posts: 6
edited April 2014 in Bug reports
Hello everyone!

So my Pyxel Edit did a terrible thing to me: it allowed me to successfully save a .pyxel file, with layers and stuff, but after I've restarted the Pyxel Edit, this file became unreadable with following error:

An error has occured.
Error #2015
ArgumentError: Error #2015
     at flash.display::BitmapData()
     at pyx.model::Layer()
     at pyx.model::Canvas/addNewLayer()
     at pyx.model::Canvas()
     at pyx.io::PyxelLoader$/LoadDocument()
     at pyx.io::PyxelLoader$/openFile_select()

So yeah, I've lost quite some time of work here. I actually have a png image that I can use to re-make the .pyxel file, but still pretty upsetting.

Any help? Is my file redeemable?

Comments

• SimonSimon Posts: 58
    you can unzip the Pyxel file as it is just a zip file with some data in it. here are the layers.

Hope this helps:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • you can unzip the Pyxel file as it is just a zip file with some data in it. here are the layers.

Hope this helps
    Oh? I didn't knew that. That'll be really helpful in the future.

Yeah, this will help, thank you very, very much! =)
  • DanikDanik Posts: 777
    Hi,
    I'm very sorry about that. It seems like the tilesize somehow became larger than the image size, which resulted in invalid bitmap dimensions... I'll have to look into what might have caused this, let me know if you have any ideas.
    I'm attaching a fixed .pyxel file.
  • TheMugbearerTheMugbearer Posts: 6
    edited April 2014
    Oh God. Thank you, Danik, you are awesome! =) Well, let's see...I've started drawing these guys on a bigger canvas (i think it was about a size of an original tile) and then I've got my canvas resized to a smaller dimensions, but it seems that tile didn't adjusted along with the canvas so it kept the original dimensions while I was working with the smaller image.
  • DanikDanik Posts: 777
    Ah, thanks. I believe I have found the error.