Need help getting custom keybinds

Hey there, I just purchased PyxelEdit and I've been trying to get the custom keybinds to work, but to no avail. There's a lot left to do but I'm trying to make the keybinds resemble the way I have them in my Photoshop.

I've read the Readme, searched a bit online, but still managed to mess up without seeing any way to fix it. 
[

{"keyString": "B","action": "pen_tool_action"},
{"keyString": "RIGHTBRACKET","action": "increase_brush_size_action"},
{"keyString": "LEFTBRACKET","action": "decrease_brush_size_action"},
{"keyString": "Z","action": "zoom_out_action","altKey": true},
{"keyString": "Z","action": "zoom_tool_action"},
{"keyString": "T","action": "select_tool_transform_action","ctrlKey": true
},
{"keyString": "SPACE","action": "animation_toggle_play_action"},
{"keyString": "C","action": "resize_canvas_action","ctrlKey": true,"altKey": true},
{"keyString": "M","action": "selection_tool_action"},
{"keyString": "SEMICOLON","action": "toggle_tile_grid_action"}, ]
If anyone knows what's wrong/how to get it working - I'd highly appreciate it.

Other than having trouble with the keybinds I think I'll be able to find my place with this program. I'm using it for the game we're developing so here's to hoping I'll be able to show a bit on the art forums in the near future as well.

I highly appreciate your help!

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 618
    edited June 2018
    Looks like some of the action may not have been setup properly. resize_canvas_ action doesn't work at all.
    I wasn't able to get any of the special character shortcuts working either it's either bugged too or not supported.

@Danik any comment here?

if you remove all the special character shortcuts and the resize_canvas_action then I believe it should work.

Last note, your JSON is not valid, remove the last comma before the closing bracket ;)
  • Your instructions seemed to have done the trick. Thank you very much, CandyFace!