Status update for release 0.3.105

2»

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 776
    The first bug is due to a bug in Air on Mac, but it has been fixed in a coming release: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3674152

Thanks for the other bug report.

Hmm, yes I guess disabling drawing on invisible layers could be an option, or it might be better disabled altogether, 

I hope shape tools will be in the next release, but it will take a while because the coming months will be very busy with other things. If I take a guess then early summer.
  • cgmodelercgmodeler Posts: 5
    edited February 2014
    Wow thanks a lot, it really speeds up the panning, thanks again for this great work!

Another question, has anyone been able to use the dotted line?

it's not working in this release, either on brush or eraser.
  • empikaempika Posts: 12
    Hey there

Great job on the release, loads of great new features!

Does this version include setting the background colour of the canvas? I can't find the option if it is. At the moment I'm having to create a black layer with a black flood fill, which is kind of annoying as it exports a junk image I don't need when exporting all layers.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
    Thanks Empika, no there is no way to do that yet unfortunately.
  • mtmbTomSmithmtmbTomSmith Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    I'm not sure whether it's broken or I'm doing it wrong, but the marquee tool is unable to move anything. You can select things, sure, and you can move that selection box around. But you can't move any of the drawn pixels around. Just the selection region itself. This is a pretty important thing to have working.

What's the scoop?

edit: oh, apparently you now have to hold control to move a selected region. Weird. Alright.
    Yeah, I had to do that to be able to incorporate all the modifier actions in a logical way (Shift to add, Alt to subtract, Ctrl+Alt drag to copy etc).