Question

Hi. I downloaded the free version but I couldn't find the Selection tool. I think this is a very basic and needed tool but I don't see it. Help.

Comments

• image I am not having this issue. I am using the latest downloaded portable version. As I understand, the portable version works better.
  • CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    edited December 2015
    Hi YoYo

I haven't personally used the free version, but based on note below it's download link, it is very outdated, which is why there might not be a selection tool.
    This version lacks many features of the paid version (such as animation) has an outdated UI, but I'm still providing it here for those who want it.
  • Hi YoYo

I haven't personally used the free version, but based on note below it's download link, it is very outdated, which is why there might not be a selection tool.
    This version lacks many features of the paid version (such as animation) has an outdated UI, but I'm still providing it here for those who want it.
    Welp, that's why you don't scan messages and read them fully. I totally missed where he said "the free version". Yeah, it's totally worth $9 to support such an awesome program and get the latest beta features.
  • YoYoYoYo Posts: 2
    Thanks for the answer. I'm thinking about buying the program. Does the program have a preview of the animation result of the frames? And, does it have a "replace color X for color X" tool?
  • Yes, being able to preview your animation, and change an existing color on the canvas to something else, is available.