Portable Version

I work from several different computers, and it would be handy to just toss this on a thumb-drive and work back and forth. Do I need to activate on every computer, or does the registration save to the install folder itself? I don't want to go around screwing with my license and mess something up.

Also, so far this program is great. The first one where I can zoom/pan with my scroll wheel! About time someone did it! I will probably be equipping our little team with it. Beats the pants off Graphics Gale.

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    edited December 2015
    Hi TheBritain

I'm actually not sure, although i believe that if you activate the portable version on one PC, a then moves it.. considering that it's called portable, i just assume that it would remember the license.

You should not have to be worried about messing your license up though. Your license can be used multiple times on any given computer you own.
  • Hi TheBritain

I'm actually not sure, although i believe that if you activate the portable version on one PC, a then moves it.. considering that it's called portable, i just assume that it would remember the license.

You should not have to be worried about messing your license up though. Your license can be used multiple times on any given computer you own.
    Awesome, thanks for the response. I wasn't sure if it created registry keys or anything. I's an amazing little program, and probably one of the best pixel editors I've ever used. It's a steal at $9 right now.