Error #1000

tgnate Posts: 3
edited February 22 in Bug reports
Hi there, love the software. It has saved me a ton of time and I want to keep using it, but I am continually facing this error message whenever I attempt to save or auto save. At this point there is about a 20% chance that my working files will save, and I am continually losing progress due to crash reports becoming corrupted. Is there a fix for this? Image attached shows error prompt: 

Comments

• tgnate Posts: 3
    Update: now about 5% chance to successfully save, and about 50% chance of restoring files upon crash. 
  • CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 507
    edited February 23
    Hi tgnate

Looking at the screenshot, you seem to have a lot of sprites and animations in that file, Have you tried splitting it up into more files, just to test if it makes a difference?
    While it's possible but unlikely, the amount of sprites and animations you have in that document, could be related to the crashes you experience.

If you can, email the file to @Danik, he might be able to figure out what's causing the crash problem, if it is the file that's causing it.
    support@pyxeledit.com

• tgnate Posts: 3
    Thanks, it's true there are a lot of layers and animations in this document as I was trying to make a master document. I will just separate the files for the time being so I can keep going.