Multiple layer management (copy, paste, move)

Me and a lot of friends and "people" that i know are using pyxel edit would like to see this feature, so please add it :smiley:
we'd like to move a group of layers, instead of moving each one. Also copy a group of layers and paste it would be nice.
We think this is a must!

Comments

• Tauka Posts: 5
    Agree!
  • I'm not sure if this is what you mean as well, but I would like it if you could copy a selection from all visible layers, or a selection of layers, and paste the selection while retaining the layer assignments. If I have a character with five layers to separate out the body parts and want to copy them all over to a new tile, from what I can tell, they each have to be done individually. If there is a way to do this with one command that I'm unaware of, or it could be added as a feature, that would be very helpful.
  • Philsco Posts: 3
    Copying multiple layers at once would be excellent!  Merging layers is nice, but when you only want to grab a couple from one tile and put it into another without merging the other tiles, it's a bit tedious.
  • Philsco Posts: 3
    Copying multiple layers at once would be excellent!  Merging layers is nice, but when you only want to grab a couple from one tile and put it into another without merging the other tiles, it's a bit tedious.