Invalid license key

I just discovered 0.4.0 and decided i'm going to update. I then went to the site containing my key and the download links and clicked download for windows. But instead of downloading, i was simply sent to a page that in the top left corner said 'invalid license key'

Anyone know whats going on here?

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 620
    Hi Darth_Apples

Hmm that sounds strange, I'm afraid I can't tell what's going on.
    It sounds like an issue only the developer can fix, so please contact him via support@pyxeledit.com, if you haven't done so already.
  • DanikDanik Posts: 870
    Hi there,
    It seems like some browsers have problems with the link (I've had reports of Opera failing), so you could try another browser to see if that helps.
  • Hi there,
    It seems like some browsers have problems with the link (I've had reports of Opera failing), so you could try another browser to see if that helps.
    Ive been using opera! ill see if that works. Maybe its my add block that opera comes with?
  • Hi there,
    Ive been using opera! ill see if that works. Maybe its my add block that opera comes with?
    Wohoo! it worked. Thanks so much!