I think I damaged my license

I want to be honest here, I don't know if in the user agreement was implied that I couldn't share my license at all, but I definitely did about 1-2 times and I also have re-downloaded the client many times due to many computer issues and me going back and forth from my city to hometown, I haven't given my license to piracy at all. Why am I saying this? When I try to download the stable version it says Invalid License after clicking on download, I just want to be sure, I still got the software but I read that the lag issues supossedly get fixed with the stable release instead of the air one.

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 777
    edited April 2016
    You are allowed to use the same license on multiple machines that you own, so that shouldn't be a problem. 

It shouldn't be possible to damage ones license either. Maybe there was a database connectivity issue, so you could try again and see if it works now. If not then please send an email to support@pyxeledit.com with details and I'll fix it for you.

BTW, the lag is not fixed in the 0.3.108 you get from the download buttons, but in the prerelease available below on the page.
  • SamuelSamuel Posts: 11
    Thanks man I read that on the post! I'll surely send an email, it's pretty weird.
  • SamuelSamuel Posts: 11
    edited April 2016
    Just to let everyone who reads this post know, the issue happened with Opera, it seems that with other browsers (Chrome is the alternative I used) it works fine.