Zoom resets to 1:1 on initial touch with 'Slide' app

As the title says, when I touch my Note II device with my S pen, the zoom function resets itself to a 1:1 scale. 

I have been using this app called 'Slide' which lets me use my device as if it were a drawing tablet. But the moment it registers the pen on my device's screen, the zoom goes back to 1:1. This only happens with the pen, when I touch my phone with my finger it doesn't happen. 

I assume the next update with configurable hotkeys will solve this (if there is a option to change the 'reset zoom' hotkey) but it seemed like a good idea to post the problem anyway.

Comments

• I figured out it has to do with the 'Center canvas in frame' for some reason my initial touch triggers that function. This problem only happens in Pyxel Edit so I know it's not the app
  • DanikDanik Posts: 884
    Yes, it probably has something to do with keyboard mappings. That function is mapped to the number 0 on the keyboard, so maybe that key is triggered.
    If you are able to edit pyxelconfig.json you can try changing the key for "fitCanvasInViewAction" and see if that helps.
    You can find the file here (although this will change in the next release):

Windows: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\PyxelEdit or similar.
            You can enter %appdata% as the path in windows explorer to find the Roaming folder quickly.

Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/PyxelEdit or similar.