Is there a way to change the grid size?

helios Posts: 1
edited June 2014 in General
Hello, just purchased this product - it's really great! I'm coming over from Pixen, which is good, but lacking in polish. One of the features in Pixen was the ability to change the grid size, so if you're working with say a 4x4 brush, you can align it more easily. Is this feature implemented? If not, do you think it's something that can be added? The ability to "snap" the brush to the grid would be mega-useful as well.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Comments

• DanikDanik Posts: 660
    Hi Helios,
    Thanks! There is no way currently to change the grid only visually without changing the image data. Snapping is an interesting idea though.
  • Yes, I find myself continuing to go back to a free web-based program called pyskel for the simple fact that pyxeledit does not snap your square pixel brush to a grid so that you can go freehand and get a general drawing done first, then go back pixel by pixel and edit it.  When you brush a line in pixel edit, it's super smooth because it's not snapping to the next square automatically.  Had no idea it would not have this feature when I bought it.  So now it's pretty much collecting dust :-(
  • I would also really appreciate those both features (free grid size & snap). Any chance to get them implemented?
  • Its been two years since this request. This is an essential feature. Why has this not been implemented?