1 September beta release

DanikDanik Posts: 659
edited August 2013 in News and announcements
Hi!

I now have a working licence and payment system (using PayPal), and I'm aiming for a first release on 1 September. The price will be pay-what-you-want with a minimum of $8, so that you can support the development more if you like. The minimum price will then be raised gradually when the application becomes more mature, but you will of course get newer versions without paying extra.

Let me know if you have any comments or questions!

Comments

• ThndrThndr Posts: 15
    Sounds like a great deal and I'll be impatiently waiting. :D
  • Yeah, I am ready and waiting to buy. Any chance for some new vids showing off the latest features?
  • DelkaesDelkaes Posts: 21

Cool !

agree with TalesFromUranus, some shiny new stuff on vid ?

• DanikDanik Posts: 659
    Thanks! I'm not sure I have time to make a video before release unfortunately, but it's a good idea because the old ones are outdated.
  • I'm typing this comment with one hand as I have money for you in the other... no pressure though! :P

Seriously though, can't wait to see the new build. If it is half as well thought as the current free version, it's going to be well worth the wait.
  • SimonSimon Posts: 58
    Awesome news!  :) 

Can't wait to throw money at the screen! :)
  • So Danik how many people buyed the app ?
    27 so far. I'm happy. :)
    I haven't promoted it much but I prefer a slow start and that it spreads by word of mouth by people that actually find it useful instead of forcing it on people with the wrong expectations. I think that will be better in the long run both for sales and for my happiness and motivation to work on it.
  • It's a good start \o/. I just installed PE on my two computers today, and was just happy to see the UI, select tool and frames ^_^.

Keep working on it, we are with you !

• I'm interested in checking out pyxeledit after somebody mentioned it on the TIGForums.  What platforms does it run on?  Hopefully Linux!  The website doesn't seem to give any real indication though.  The one screenshot looks like it has an Adobe icon, so is it an AIR app?

Thx
    Hi, yes it's an Air app so mainly Win and Mac. :/
    I understand people have been running it in Wine though.