Lag while using Pencil

Hi there, new to the forums, I saw that there was an issue with the lag during drawing with the 64bit version and it is removed when one resizes the application, I also noticed that the 32bit version, has this issue but does handle it better.  I just bought the program and so far it's great except for the lag issue which, tbh, causes me to just turn it off and go back to PS.  Is there a way to fix this on my end?  I went through and scoured the forums looking for answers, but couldn't find any.

I also have this issue with 32bit that after creating a page that's 100x100 with a row of 6 x 6 tiles, after drawing for a bit, I get a low or no more memory error.  (this normal?)

anyways, any help would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Hi Jude,
    The slowdown is a known issue, and the next release will have a fix for the 64 bit version. The low memory issue in the 32 bit version is due to the memory limitations in the AIR 32 bit runtime, so a 64 bit version without the slowdown should hopefully fix the issues for you.
  • Thanks Danik.  I opted to use my Surface Pro3 with the program and it works better than my gaming rig, lol.  I'm not complaining tho, this lets me draw and practice animating while playing dungeons and dragons with the friends, lol