Groups/folders for layers

Could you make it possible to put layers in separate groups? When I'm working on some bigger project it with many layers, it would be nice if it was possible to organize those layers.
Thanks

Comments

• I agree, this would be very helpful. As I enjoy using the program, although it's difficult as a single sprite for me can take up 5-20 different layers, and that's only for one view for my character sprite (I have 3 more views to work on, in the same file). Also being able to turn toggle the view, and manipulate all the files within a folder would be great. As I'm currently having to move them all separately.
  • I just can join the plea for this option! It would make the workflow even smoother!
  • Yeah, folders would be very useful
    this is the only feature that I look for that isn't in the program, haha
  • Was just going to create this request... it's a major problem to me as I'm used to work with tons of Layers and love to have different Characters in one file :)
  • +1 should most probably give a more relaxed feel when theres a mass of layers going on since they'll all seem so packed, organized and just, NICE :smile: