Key activation

Hey,

Almost a year ago, someone who had 2 key of pyxel edit gifted me one, at the time, i wasn't doing really much pyxel art. I used the key ( wich worked ) and got the programm, but not really interested i never used it again.

So now it's been a long time and i'm finally interested by it, but i changed PC. I still have the old key writted, but it's telling me that it's incorrect.

So uh, is the key a one-time thing ? Or old key are not working anymore ? Or it's me ?

Thank you :)

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 554
    Hi Amarelle

First, are you sure you're inserting the key correctly? 
    Your key should look like this:
    ----BEGIN ACTIVATION KEY----
    Some name
    c29tZSB0ZXh0IGhlcmU=
    ----END ACTIVATION KEY----
    If the key you are using looks like this:
    ABCD-ABCD-ABCD-ABCD
    then you need to use it on this page to get the activation key: https://pyxeledit.com/get/humble.php.

There is no limit to the amount of times the key can be used, as long as it's only you.
  • Amarelle Posts: 3
    Hello, thank you for your answer.

My key definitly look look like the first one... Except that the " Some name " line, is only 1 letter, i guess the problem must come from here somehow... mmhh... So yeah it probably come from me, damn it ^^
  • CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 554
    When you paste the key, do you include ----BEGIN ACTIVATION KEY---- and ----END ACTIVATION KEY---- 
    if not, they need to be included too.

If it still doesn't work, contact support@pyxeledit.com, then @Danik will probably figure out what's wrong.
  • Amarelle Posts: 3
    I tried with it and without it, i guess you are right, i'll try to contact them, if they can't do anything, well i'm doomed ^^ Thanks