Color palette saving

Baskyn Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in General
Is there a way to save my color palette? Every time I close it and open it, the palette resets to default. Not sure if I'm missing something here.

Comments

• JSydiE Posts: 2
    I'd also like to know if this is possible. I use color palettes a lot and I'd really like to be able to create and name palette presets, instead of saving the palette as a file then using color chooser.
  • DanikDanik Posts: 664
    Yeah, it would be nice. I'll see what I can do when I get the time.
  • KFR Posts: 5
    I have just bought the program today and i have to said that is a really good app and one thing i miss is to be able save/load/merge a list of palettes.
  • mihhrumihhru Posts: 1
    Currently there are no changes in this issue?
  • Bumping this.
  • The method that I use is Export tileset as a .png, then Color > Import From Image. When I open the .pyxel file again, I just load it's affiliated .png. It's rather tedious and the palette isn't organised, but at least it gives me a quasi-list of previously used colors.
  • CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 583
    @VintageTech
    That is the approach i'm using too, it is possible to sort the palette btw. click on Color->Sort palette and choose between Hue, Saturation and Lightness.
  • TheBritainTheBritain Posts: 11
    edited January 17
    Did this ever become a thing? I really would LOVE the ability to save palettes.