Rotating all frames in a document?

MaiNaym Posts: 3
I've seen posts asking if this is possible, followed by a simple answer - yes.
So how? This could be very useful for me, as I won't have to rotate every frame one at a time.
To further explain, here's an example  ;)

Here is one of many animations I'd like to rotate. Obviously squares are not hip in today's pixel art, so it must be a diamond!  :p
The only other editors I use that rotate every frame, doesn't seem to do it with pixel perfect perfection.
Here's an example of the only rotation I've been able to create with other editors:

I must add - wow, diamonds really do make everything better.
This is the result I'd like, but looking closer you can see each edge is outline by a blur created by the software. Assuming this is some kind of anti-alias of sorts that supposed to make it look better, but hey, this is pixel art, HOW DARE YOU!?

Anyway, I hope you understand what I'm getting at. Anyone know how to do this in Pyxel Edit?

Comments

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 565
    edited April 21
    Hi MaiNaym

As far as I know there is no way to rotate all your tiles/frames in one go.
    If you have one base frame you use always, you can map that to the tilemap (Tiles window) then whenever you rotate one of the mapped tiles, it'll rotate all of them. 

Here's a demonstration:

• MaiNaym Posts: 3
    Thanks for the demonstration! I know of this method though, and I don't think it could help at all with frames.
    I have some animations that last up to 70 frames... I don't think rotating each one is very convenient :neutral: 

• CandyFaceCandyFace Posts: 565
    No you're right, it's no help when you're dealing with unique frames. I'm curious though, where did you read it was possible? 
  • MaiNaym Posts: 3
    Did a quick Google search and it appeared on Reddit as definitely possible.

Never trust Reddit  :'(