Remember file name on Import

Hi! This is a fairly simple request, but I believe it would make a big difference in terms of my work flow.

What Pyxel Edit currently does: when I import an image into Pyxel Edit for editing, it opens the imported image as "Untitled." Because of this, when it's time for me to save my edits, I have to manually search for the file I'm editing using the file browser, then double-click it and choose to overwrite. This slows me down tremendously--and when I'm editing one file from among numerous similar-looking variants, it leads to a high risk of me accidentally overwriting the wrong file.

What Pyxel Edit should do: behave the same way when importing an image as it does when opening. That is: when I import an image into Pyxel Edit for editing, it should open the imported image with the name of its associated filename--and when I go to save or export it, it should automatically supply that filename. (And if Pyxel Edit would remember the directory the file came from as well, that would be even better!)